Initial Appointment $205 for 60 minute session
Individual Therapy $195 for 60 minute session
Individual Therapy $135 for 45 minute session
Couple/Family Therapy $160 for 45 minute session
No Show/No Call or Late Cancellation (less than 24 hours notice)
$35 before 3:30 pm*
$65 after 3:30 pm*
* Participation with Medicaid programs prohibits charging for no-show or cancelled appointments. If you have a Medicaid plan and miss or cancel 3 appointments with late notice, your therapy with me will be terminated.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Will my policy cover therapy with a Master's level Clinical Social Worker?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis for clients with no mental health coverage.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Your next appointment time is usually reserved for you at your last session and will only be cancelled by me in an emergency. I ask that you respect the time that I have set aside for you by being there or cancelling with enough time to allow me to offer your spot to another client. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the fee identified above unless you are able to attend another session within the same week.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.